Who we are
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through email: email@example.com Name of Data Controller: Vainary
Data We Collect
We collect automatically
- Data about your Account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
We create an Vainary specific ID for you when you use the Service. We collect and process this data primarily to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
We can also use this data to:
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
We use following third party platforms and service providers:
- Google Play: game distributor
- see Google Privacy for details on how they use the data they collect
- you can choose not to link your Google Play account to our game(s)
- Unity: used for providing Advertising and Analytics
- most data is anonymized, but Unity can collect personally identifiable information (PII) to provide you with advertising that would interest you the most. You can choose to opt-out of this PII collection.
- data that is collected is such as device type, country, device language, in-game behavior and purchases, IP address, Apple’s Advertising Identifier (IDFA), and Google Play advertising ID
- Playfab: resource management
- we use Playfab to collect in-game data and to manage player progression
- Photon: Online servers
- your Account information is relayed to Photon in order to access Online gaming services. Photon does not collect any personal data, but processes the User-Id provided to them by our Service and IP number in order to provide Photon Cloud services
These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
Other Player and Users may see parts of your Account Data, for example but not limited to seeing your Player name and progression metrics in an Online gamemode and seeing the messages you post to our communication channels. In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Some features of a game experience can be personalized. You have the option to opt out. The first time you see an ad, the advertising provider displays a notice on your phone, giving you the option to opt in or out of PII collection. Subsequent ads also display a button that you can use to manage your data privacy options. This opt-out will opt you out of any PII collection done via Unity.
Data Access and Rights
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data.
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.